Secured Development Pipeline
Crosslane is making good progress on securing a pipeline of high quality student accommodation assets in the UK and continental Europe with a gross development value in excess of £1.0bn over the next 5 years.
Some of these sites already have planning consent or are in the process of securing planning.
The scale of the future pipeline, in addition to beds already developed, means Crosslane would become one of the major players in the PBSA sector.
ROI, Dublin – Stoneybatter
- 142 beds
o 142 en-suite cluster flat bedrooms
- New build
- Site acquired with planning for 99 beds by Crosslane August 2018
- Planning consent for 142 beds achieved by Crosslane May 2019
- Work onsite due to commence imminently
- Expected to be operational September 2023
- Once complete the property is expected to be managed by Crosslane Lettings & Operational Management business: Prime Student Living
- Situated to the west of Dublin city centre in an up-and-coming area which has evolved into a trendy, popular location with numerous bars, shops and restaurants
- 9 minutes’ walk to the Technological University Dublin (TU Dublin) Grangegorman campus, formerly DIT
- 16 minutes’ walk to TU Dublin Linenhall and Bolton Street campus (architecture, mechanical and civil engineering, environmental planning and construction)
- 20 minutes’ walk from Dublin city centre